Right of withdrawal
1. Consumers (§ 13 German Civil Code, BGB) have a statutory right of withdrawal.
Right of cancellation
You can cancel your contractual declaration within 30days without specification of reasons either in writing (e.g. letter, fax, email) or by returning the goods. The period begins no earlier than on the day after receipt of these instructions, however not before the day on which the goods are received by the recipient and not before receipt of these instructions. Timely sending of the cancellation or goods is sufficient for complying with the cancellation period. The cancellation or returned goods must be sent to:
Byk-Gulden-Straße 2 // F22
Fax: 49 (7531) 12738 98
In the event of a valid cancellation, the services and payments received by both parties must be returned and any benefits obtained (e.g. interest) must be released. If you are unable to completely or partially return to us the received products or can only return them in a diminished condition, you must provide us with compensation to an equivalent extent. In a transfer of goods, this does not apply if the diminished condition of the goods is attributable exclusively to their testing or inspection, for example as would have been possible in a physical store. In general, you can avoid the compensation requirement by not putting the goods to use as your own property and avoiding any actions that would reduce their value. Goods suitable for shipping via parcel post must be shipped back. Goods not suitable for shipping via parcel post will be picked up from your location. You must pay the costs of the return shipment if the delivered goods correspond to what was ordered. You must satisfy obligations for reimbursement of payments within 30 days after sending of your cancellation notification.
2. The right of cancellation does not apply to the delivery of goods that are manufactured according to customer specifications (e.g. display protection films in custom sizes) or that have been clearly tailored to personal requirements or for the delivery of audio or video recordings or software, insofar as you have removed the seal on the delivered data media.
3. Please avoid damage and soiling. Please send the goods back to us in the original packaging, as far as possible, and with all accessories and packaging elements. Use protective packaging elements as necessary. If you no longer possess the original packaging, please ensure sufficient protection against transport damage by using appropriate packaging.
4. Please send us the goods via the least expensive possible shipping option with insurance. If desired, we would be happy to provide you with the shipping costs in advance, insofar as you are not liable for this expense.
5. Before sending the return shipment, please call us at the telephone number 49 (7531) 12738 64 to notify us of the return shipment. This will make it possible for us to identify the products quickly.
6. Please note that the modalities described in items 6.3 to 6.5 are not prerequisites for effective utilisation of the right of cancellation.