99.9% de votos positivos
Smart Tech 786 Ltd
28 manor row
Número de teléfono: 08003688666
Número de inscripción en el Registro Mercantil: 09713584
Número de IVA: 278655450
Términos y condiciones
1. We, us and our refer to Smart Tech 786 Ltd (Registered in England and Wales Company Registration 09713584
2. You and your refer to the purchaser of the goods from us
3. Consumer means any natural person who, when placing an order with us, is acting for purposes which are outside his or her trade, business or profession
4. website means our Ebay listing
5. contract means the contract of sale between you and us for the sale of the goods
If you order goods other than as a consumer as defined above, the following Terms and Conditions do NOT apply to you
By placing an order as a Consumer on our website, you confirm acceptance of our Terms & Conditions set out below.
When you place an Order on our website, you will receive an automated Order Acknowledgment advice which is Not our acceptance of your order. No contract exists between you and us until we accept your order by despatching the goods. You will receive an email confirming despatch of the goods at which point your Order has been accepted.
Description and Price of the Goods
We make every effort to ensure that the goods described (together with the Images) are accurate at the time you place an order on our website. Please note that pictures are for illustrative purposes only. Actual product may differ from image supplied. We also make every effort to ensure that the price is correct at the time of order. However, if the price is incorrect and we discover the error before we accept your order, we will cancel your order or contact you to give you the correct price and then if you do not want the item at the correct price we will cancel your order completely.
Cancellation of Order
1. If you have purchased as a Private consumer, under the United Kingdom's Distance Selling Regulations, you have the right to cancel the contract for the purchase of any of these items within a period of 7 working days, beginning with the day after the day on which the item is delivered. This applies to all of our products. However, we regret that we cannot accept cancellations of contracts for the purchase of video, DVD, audio, video games and software products where the item has been unsealed. Please note that we are unable to accept cancellation of, or returns for, digital items once downloading has commenced.
2. Cancellation must be informed to us in writing by letter, fax or email. We will not accept cancellation by telephone.
3. Under the Distance Selling Regulations consumers are under a statutory duty throughout the period of cancellation to retain possession of the goods and take reasonable care of them. Please take care not to damage the packaging when opening/removing goods for inspection. Returned goods should be accompanied by all of their original packaging etc
4. Please note that you will be responsible for the costs of returning the goods to us and you must take reasonable care to ensure that we receive the goods back and that the goods are not damaged in transit. Please retain proof of postage. We request that Goods be returned to us within 7 days of cancellation.
4. Items such as Personal Computers and Laptops can be returned for a refund under the Distance Selling Regulations providing that pre-installed software has not been registered etc as to do so would exceed what a consumer would be able to do in a shop.
5. Please note that you will be responsible for the costs of returning the goods to us and you must take reasonable care to ensure that we receive the goods back and that the goods are not damaged in transit. Please retain proof of postage. We request that Goods be returned to us within 7 days of cancellation.
6. We shall issue a refund within 30 days of the cancellation directly to the method of original payment
7. Please note that the Distance Selling Regulations apply only to purchases made by consumers. Purchases made by businesses or by individuals acting on behalf of a business, trade or profession are not covered by these Regulations
All goods sold via Mail Order are sold in accordance with The Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
We shall not be liable for any failure to perform, or delay in performing, any of our obligations under the contract if and to the extent that the failure or delay is caused by circumstances beyond our control
Limitation of liability
We shall not be liable to you for any loss or damage:
where there is no breach of a legal duty owed to you by us or by our employees or agents or where such loss or damage is not reasonably foreseeable to us when we accept your order and to the extent that any increase in loss or damage results from breach by you of any term of the contract.
Our maximum liability to you under the contract shall be the value of the goods that you ordered
Nothing in these terms and conditions excludes or limits our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or fraudulent misrepresentation or for any other liability that we are not permitted by law to exclude or (as the case may be) limit
These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights