High Current LM358 Laser Diode Driver (445nm Diodes)
This is a current regulating linear driver based on the LM358 chip with a high current transistor output stage. Requires a supply voltage around 1.5V higher than the operating voltage of the laser diode. Circuit is used in some 1W 445nm lasers powered by 2 x CR123 batteries.Notes on Operation
This is a low dropout constant current driver board that requires the input voltage to exceed the required laser diode voltage by approximately 1.5V (the dropout). The drive FET can source and regulate up to ~2000mA for the output load (the laser diode).
COMBINED SHIPPING PROMOTION
- Dimensions :15mm x 20mm
- Reverse polarity protection
- Soft start protection for diode
- Output current set using the variable resistor on the circuit board
- Module housing (case pin of LD) is the positive connection and normally soldered to the pads marked power +ve/LD+ for portable battery powered lasers.
- For laser module applications the pad marked VCC on the circuit board can be connected to the positive power supply wire.
- Power –ve connection is normally made via a battery spring contact to the power –ve pad
- For a 1000mW 445nm Laser Diode (that requires an input voltage of ~5V) the board power supply should be greater than 6.5V, e,g,
2 x 3.7V RCR123/16340 lithium batteries
3 x 3.7V 18650 batteries
We will cap shipping at £5 for UK orders, £10 for Europe or £12 for International orders
This should calculate automatically at checkout but if a higher total shows in your basket we will refund any excess paid when we process your order.
By bidding you agree and accept:
- You will use this device in a legal, safe manner.
- You release the seller from any liability arising from the sale or use of this component.
- You accept our shipping and delivery conditions.UK STOCK ITEM
Posted directly by us from stock in the UK for fast delivery. CONTACT US / QUESTIONS? / QUERIES
Please telephone or SMS to +44 (0) 7775785574 or email us at email@example.com. If this is not possible and you use eBay messages please note that eBay is not my full-time job and sometimes I don't get the opportunity to check and sort eBay messages until the weekends.SHIPPING
We use a packing program to automatically download orders and print shipping details from the paid eBay sales records - please check these details are correct before paying so your order is addressed correctly - we cannot change the address after payment.
For standard delivery we send Royal Mail First Class or Airmail.
The Royal Mail count items missing 14 working days after posting for
the UK or 25 days for Airmail, after this time we can send replacement
We keep a posting certificate for all shipments but there is no tracking
available for standard delivery and we cannot check shipping until
after these time limits.
Guaranteed Priority Delivery
Please use Recorded Delivery or International Signed for
guaranteed delivery. Shipping is given priority by the Royal Mail and a
tracking number is available in case of any delay.
If you are not satisfied with any product you can return it.
1. If it is faulty we will send a replacement and refund your shipping (based on our original shipping charge).
2. If you change your mind/ no longer want the item we will refund the
item cost less shipping if you return it to us in the original
Please enclose the packing slip sent with the original order.FEEDBACK
leave us feedback after you have received your item and had a chance to
check it, it helps us to know it has been delivered safely. We will
then leave feedback the next time we check our listings.
Accepted payment methods: