As a family run business we are proud of what we do and always strive to offer the best customer service possible. If you need to contact us for any reason, please don't hesitate - we'd be happy to help.
Tel: 0121 788 8030
FAX: 0121 788 2993
- In our listings, we use 3 main delivery services to get your package to you:
- Royal Mail First Class - 1 to 2 working days (non-guaranteed)
- Royal Mail Standard Parcels - 3 to 5 working days (non-guaranteed)
- Courier - 1 to 2 working days (non-guaranteed)
- Our default shipping method is usually the cheapest of the above delivery options and the price is dependent on the size/weight of your package. We also offer the alternative of a 1 to 2 day courier service in each of our listings in case it works out cheaper for you when buying multiple items, or in case a Standard Parcels option is too slow an option for you.
- If you live in the Scottish Highlands or any offshore island, please contact us before purchasing any item which uses a courier as the shipping fee may be higher.
- You may wish to receive your package quicker than the default delivery option or book a special service such as a morning delivery, Saturday delivery, or a guaranteed time slot delivery. If this is the case, please email us before purchase to arrange a service.
- When we list multiples of the same item in one listing, it is often difficult to have the eBay system automatically estimate the correct final shipping fee. The eBay system allows us to add a shipping charge for each extra item, but this can often inflate the shipping charge to ridiculous fees! Be assured that we always check what shipping costs you have been charged and make sure you are refunded if it is too high. We never add additional shipping fees beyond what is listed.
- We believe that you should only be charged for what postage and packaging actually costs us and never inflate the shipping price to increase our profit margin. The packaging material and time to taken to pack does cost us however, and we reflect this in our eBay Post and Packaging charges. We think this is a more transparent method than recovering packing and material costs within the item price itself. If you feel your shipping fee was too high, please let us know.
- We aim to dispatch your package within 3 working days of receipt of your order. In total, please allow up to 5 working days for arrival of your package (unless you have chosen the standard parcels option which may take longer). However, many of our items are sent much quicker and often arrive within 2/3 working days of ordering.
- Please be aware that unless if you have contacted us to arrange a special delivery, our courier service does not deliver Saturday or Sunday. Therefore any Friday dispatch will not be delivered until Monday at the earliest.
- If you feel you have allowed adequate time for delivery and you have still not received your package, or indeed if there are any other delivery problems at all, please do not hesitate to let us know - we're a friendly bunch!
Our Return Policy
You may return all items purchased from Forward Metals Ltd. within 14 days after delivery has taken place. However, we will only accept returned items if we have supplied the wrong size, type or quantity to that of which you ordered, or if the item is damaged or defective. This is because our 'no minimum order' quantities of metal are cut to your size from standard sizes. Therefore, we kindly ask that you always make sure that the dimensions of the metal you wish to order are exactly what you require as errors due to incorrect customer specification cannot not covered by our returns policy.
We will pay the return shipping costs if the item is defective/damaged, the wrong item or a sizing error on our part. We will credit you in the same manner as your original payment within 7 days of receiving the returned item.
The Legal Stuff
Aluminium Angle Bar - Cut To Your Size
- Item: Aluminium Angle Bar
- Size: As listed in title
- Grade: 6082 T6
- Description: The 6082 T6 grade is a general engineering alloy - strong and resistant to corrosion.
Free Cutting Service
If you need the bar in this listing cutting down to size, please follow these 3 easy steps:
- To make things as cheap as possible for you, check our aluminium angle bar section in our eBay shop and choose a length of bar nearest to the size you require - or use the one listed here.
- Proceed to buy the item in the normal way but when you arrive at the review your purchase page, click on add message to seller where you can input your requirements.
- Continue checking out...and you're done! We will receive your order along with the cutting requirements.
If you have any difficulties following the above steps, or any questions in general about our service, please don't hesitate to call us on 0121 788 8030 or email us at email@example.com.
Free Cutting Service Terms - Please Read
- Our free cutting service is intended for a customer to get one of our standard bar sizes down to a length they require which can usually be attained in one or two cuts. However, if you require many cuts, we can often accommodate within reason but ask that you email us firstly to discuss your requirements.
- Due to saw blade widths, each cut causes a small loss of material from the length (about 4mm). Therefore if you're needing a length cut into many equal pieces, please take this into consideration for the final cut length.
- We endeavour to cut accurately but please note that being a stockist, we offer a standard tolerance of +/-3mm. If you need greater accuracy, please let us know.